Chicken in a Bag
- A 14 x 20 oven bag or bigger
- 1/3 Cup water
- 1/2 Teaspoon EACH Basil, thyme, and salt
- 1 med onion
- 2 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- Chicken pieces - seasoned with paprika
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Shake flour in bag, place in baking pan.
- Add water, basil, thyme and salt to bag.
- Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Cut onion and potatoes into wedges.
- Slice carrots and pepper into cubes.
- Add vegetables to bag.
- Turn to coat.
- Arrange in even layer.
- Place chicken in bag and close with tie.
- Make 6, 1/2 slits in top of bag.
Bake 50 - 55 minutes.
Nothing fancy but it was good, easy to make, and a very easy clean up. 😊