- 2 large eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1¼ cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-x-13-inch baking dish.
2. In large mixing bowl, mix eggs, oil, milk, and vanilla together.
3. In medium bowl, blend flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Pour HALF the batter into the prepared baking dish.
5. In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
6. Sprinkle HALF of the cinnamon sugar on top of the batter in the pan.
Pour the remaining batter over the cinnamon sugar layer.
Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over the top.
7. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
Bake for 35–40 minutes