- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes chopped OR 14 1/2 oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15 oz can whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 15 1/4 oz can garbanzo beans (chick peas) rinsed and well drained ( I used cannellini beans instead.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 15 oz can salsa
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- salt and pepper to taste
In a 4 quart slow cooker, mix together ingredients, cover and cook on the low heat setting about 8 hours.
Takes awhile to cut up all the vegetables but then you're done and the slow cooker does all the work.
Nice change from regular chili.
Happy Eating 🍴