Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 5/8 cups water
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 4 2/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 3 teaspoon yeast
- Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to bread pan.
- Form little well and add yeast in it. (yeast must not come into contact with a liquid when adding ingredients)
- Snap baking pan into bread machine and close lid.
- Press 'Menu Select' button to choose the Whole Wheat setting.
- Press 'Loaf Size' button to choose 1 lb, 1.5 lb, or 2 lb. (Mine was 2 lb)
- Press 'Crust Color' button for light, medium, dark, or rapid crust. (Mine was medium)
- Press 'Start/Stop' button
Yummy - great toasted with butter