Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- 4 cups shredded unpeeled zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 oz) Italian tomato sauce
- 1 red pepper, chopped
Combine zucchini with eggs, Parmesan and half of the mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Press into a 13 x 9 greased baking dish. Bake 20 minutes.
|Zucchini has been baked in oven and now ready to add rest of ingredients.|
Spoon over zucchini mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses and chopped pepper.
Bake another 20 minutes.
Happy eating. 🍴
- 315 calories
- 20g fat (10g sat. fat)
- 119mg chol
- 855mg sodium
- 10gr carb
- 4g sugar
- 2g fiber
- 25g pro