Impossible Vegetable Pie
- 2 cups fresh chopped broccoli OR cauliflower cooked, OR 10 oz. package frozen - DO NOT COOK.
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup Bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Mix broccoli or cauliflower onion, bell pepper, and cheese in pie plate.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Very Easy and Good