Roasted Potatoes (Tin Foil)
Potato chunks tossed with parsley and butter cook into tender morsels
when foil wrapped
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs red potatoes cut in half
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. In saucepan,, melt butter with parsley, lemon peel, salt, and pepper over medium heat. Remove saucepan from heat. Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- Place potato mixture in center of 24" x 18" sheet of heavy-duty foil. Fold edges over and pinch to seal tightly.
- Place package in jelly-roll pan and bake until potatoes are tender when pierced with knife through foil. About 30 minutes.
Happy Eating 🍴