Pepper Ricotta Primavera
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano (I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon basil (I used 1/2 teaspoon)
- 6 oz fettuccine, cooked and drained
In large skillet, heat oil over med heat. Add garlic and pepper flake, saute 1 minute.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Cook and stir over med heat until vegetables are crisp-tender. (about 5 minutes)
Add cheese mixture to fettuccine, top with vegetables.
Toss to coat.
Both Ken and I thought it was pretty good and I will make it again.
Happy Eating 🍴