Pages

Friday, July 28, 2017

German Chocolate Cookies, Vanilla Cookies, Lemon Cookies

German Chocolate Cookies

 I got this recipe from my sister-in-law Kathy years ago.
Very easy and delicious

  • 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
  • 1 cup chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1 cup raisins
  • 1/2 cup oil
  • 2 slightly beaten eggs
Mix altogether
Place spoonful on ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.

I bet you can't eat just one of them.
Happy Eating 🍪

Sometimes I leave out the raisins and put in a cup of chocolate chips.

Today January 22, 2022 I made another variation of this cookie and call it

Vanilla Chocolate Chip Cookies.
I used a box of white cake mix instead of the chocolate.
They were VERY GOOD.


Any kind of cake mix would do and I'll be trying other flavors as well.

Lemon Cookies 
A box of lemon cake and I left out the chips and raisins.




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I do like the sounds of these. I know you would win the bet if I was crazy enough to bet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
It will make me happy if you leave a comment. 😊

Roasted Italian Sausage and Vegetables

One Pan Roasted Sausage and Vegetables 1 Pound Italian sausage, cut in 1 inch slices 2 Potatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes 3 Bell peppers, cut in ...