Rhubarb Bread Pudding
- 3 cups diced rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix ingredients in large bowl
- Pour into an ungreased 9 x 9 cake pan
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown
- Allow to cool and may be served warm
- Garnish with milk and sprinkled sugar
I greased the pan before I realized it said NOT to. Don't think that would make a difference in the baking time, but next time I won't grease it.
It is VERY GOOD.
Tastes great with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Happy Eating 🍴