Soup Bowl Cabbage Rolls
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small head cabbage, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup long grain rice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (28 oz) crushed tomatoes
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
In Dutch oven, cook beef and garlic over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink.
Stir in the next eight ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered for about 30 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes.
If desired, sprinkle with cheese.
It is nice and spicy.
You can always leave out the cayenne pepper if you don't like things too spicy.
Happy Eating 🍲