Parmesan Bubble Bread
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough thawed (16 oz). I just made bread dough in my bread machine.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoon bacon bits or cooked bacon strips crumbled
- 1/4 cup chives
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- teaspoon basil
- teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface, divide and shape into 16 rolls. Place butter in a shallow bowl.
- In a large bowl, combine the next 9 ingredients.
- Dip dough pieces in melted butter, then toss with cheese mixture to coat.
- Put pieces in a greased 10 inch cast iron skillet.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise in a warm place until almost doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown, 25 minutes.
Happy Eating 🍴