- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons vinegar
- 1/4 salt
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- Bring pot of water to boil. Add macaroni. Return to boil. Cover and turn off heat. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, stir together onion, celery, pepper, and relish. Set aside.
- Stir together mayo, mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt and celery seed.
- Pour over the vegetables, and stir till well blended.
- Add macaroni and mix well.
- Cover and chill for a least 1 hour before serving.
Happy eating 🍽