|Pictured is half the recipe|
- 12 manicotti noodles
- 4 cups mozzarella (divided)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 26 oz spaghetti sauce (divided)
- 1/2 Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease 9 x 13 pan.
- In med bowl stir together 3 cups mozzarella, egg, ricotta and basil.
- Using a teaspoon stuff UNCOOKED manicotti noodles with cheese mixture.
- Spoon 2 cups spaghetti sauce in dish. Arrange stuffed pasta over sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over top of pasta. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella.
- Cover with foil and bake 50 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake 10 minutes longer.
stuffing them easy.
This is one of my favorite meals.
A salad and garlic bread top it off.
Happy Eating 🍽