Crack Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 oz. spaghetti
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz. Shredded Velveeta
- 1/2 can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dry Ranch dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 tablespoons bacon bits
- Shredded cheddar
1. Cook spaghetti, preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with Pam
2. Combine soup, broth, Dry Ranch, Velveeta and cook on low till melted.
3. Add spaghetti, chicken, and bacon bits. Stir in pot.
4. Top with cheddar cheese and bacon bits.
5. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
We both like this and it is very easy to make.
You could probably used canned chicken or tuna instead of the cooked chicken.
Reminds me of tuna casserole and mac and cheese combine.