Pages

Monday, December 16, 2019

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Chocolate Chip Cookies

These chocolate chip cookies are a bit different in that they are made with 
Rice Krispies in them.
Though they are good both Ken and I like the Chocolate Chippers
that I usually make better.


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.

2 sticks butter, softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar

Add and beat well:

1 egg
1 tablespoon milk
1 tablespoon vanilla

In a separate bowl, sift dry ingredients:

3 1/2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon salt

Stir flour mixture, alternating with oil, into wet ingredients:

1 cup vegetable oil

Add remaining ingredients until blended:

1 cup oats
1 cup Rice Krispies
12 oz chocolate chips

Drop onto ungreased cookie sheet. ( I use Pampered Chef sm scoop)
Bake 12 - 15 minutes (I only had to bake for 10 minutes)
Let cool on a wire rack.

Freezes well

Happy Eating 🍪 

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to try something a little different …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look really good and I'm going to make them. Plus, I need to get a cookie scoop because that is one reason why I don't make cookies often. I really dislike the scooping part!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
It will make me happy if you leave a comment. 😊

Roasted Italian Sausage and Vegetables

One Pan Roasted Sausage and Vegetables 1 Pound Italian sausage, cut in 1 inch slices 2 Potatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes 3 Bell peppers, cut in ...