- small onion
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli - thawed
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 8 oz jar process cheese spread
- 1 can cream of mushroom OR chicken soup
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Melt butter in saucepan and over medium heat saute onion, celery and broccoli 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, soup and milk and blend well.
- Place rice in a 8 inch square baking dish.
- Pour cheese mixture over - DO NOT STIR.
- Baked uncovered in a 350 degree F. oven for 25 - 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Happy Eating 😀