Jill's Chewy Fudge Brownies
- 4 squares Unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan
- Remove from heat
- Add rest of ingredients right in pan
- Stir till well blended
- Pour into greased 9 x 12 pan
- Bake 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven
- Cut into squares
A delicious chewy brownie.
Recipe is from my friend Jill who was my neighbor when we lived in base housing in Puerto Rico.
I put extras in the freezer so I wouldn't eat them. Next day couldn't wait for one to thaw so ate it frozen. Found out I like them even better frozen - taste like fudge!!