Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Jill's Chewy Fudge Brownies

Jill's Chewy Fudge Brownies

Ingredients:
  1. 4 squares Unsweetened chocolate
  2. 1 cup butter
  3. 4 beaten eggs
  4. 1 teaspoon baking powder
  5. 2 cups sugar
  6. 2 teaspoons vanilla
  7. 1 cup flour
Directions:
  • Melt chocolate and butter in saucepan
  • Remove from heat
  • Add rest of ingredients right in pan
  • Stir till well blended
  • Pour into greased 9 x 12 pan
  • Bake 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven
  • Cool
  • Cut into squares
A delicious chewy brownie.
Recipe is from my friend Jill who was my neighbor when we lived in base housing in Puerto Rico.

Freezes well.
I put extras in the freezer so I wouldn't eat them.  Next day couldn't wait for one to thaw so ate it frozen. Found out I like them even better frozen - taste like fudge!!

Happy Eating!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever made brownies from scratch. I've always used Duncan Hines boxed brownies. Might have to venture out and try these from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They sound (and look) very yummy! Thanks, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These brownies look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound delicious 😊

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
It will make me happy if you leave a comment. 😊

Roasted Italian Sausage and Vegetables

One Pan Roasted Sausage and Vegetables 1 Pound Italian sausage, cut in 1 inch slices 2 Potatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes 3 Bell peppers, cut in ...