Dill Bread (bread machine)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup and 1 Tablespoon of water at 110 degrees F./43 degrees C.
- 2 Tablespoons oil or melted butter (I used butter)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 Tablespoon dill weed (fresh or dried) (I used dried)
- 1 Tablespoon dehydrated onions
- 2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Put all ingredients in the bread pan in the order listed and select the basic or white bread setting, 1.5 loaf, medium crust.
- When the bread is done, remove from the bread pan and let rest on a cooling rack and rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Sorry no picture. Forgot to take one before we ate.
Will post a picture the next time I make it.
The bread is delicious and is great toasted with butter.
🍞 Happy Eating 🙂