Onion Soup Bread
for Bread Machine
1.5 pound loaf
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons hot water (115 - 125 degrees F)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoon dry onion soup mix
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fast rising yeast
- Measure and add liquid ingredients to the bread pan.
- Measure and add dry ingredients (except yeast) to the bread pan.
- Make well and put in yeast - make sure it doesn't get wet.
- Snap the baking pan into the breadmaker and close the lid.
- Press the Menu Select button to choose the Express Bake setting.
- Press the Start/Stop button.
Goes great with soup.