Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2023

Chocolate Pudding Cake

Chocolate Pudding Cake


Ingredients:
  • 1 package chocolate cake mix
  • 2 boxes of instant pudding mix (3.9 oz size)
  • 4 cups cold milk
  • 1 cup icing sugar
Directions:

Bake cake according to package directions using a 13 x 9 inch pan.

Remove from oven and poke holes at once down through cake with handle of wooden spoon 1 inch apart.

Combine pudding mix with sugar.
Stir in milk.  Beat for one minute.
Pour 1/2 thin pudding over warm cake and into holes.

Allow remaining pudding to thicken slightly.
Spoon over top to frost.
Chill at least one hour.

This is delicious and super easy.

🍰    🍰    🍰

A white cake with lemon pudding is a good one too.


11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. I will be trying this recipe for sure! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Would you believe I have been looking for this for years?! My mom used to make it, and I remember it well. She used a yellow cake mix, but this looks even better. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just came across this recipe from my mom that I thought I had lost. :) I was thinking maybe lemon cake with lemon pudding would be good too.

      Delete
  3. I just made the cake to take to a friend's house tonight. I'll let you know if everyone enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All seven of us really loved the cake. I had to send pieces home with each family group but I still have a couple pieces to enjoy tonight. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad. Thanks for letting me know Ellen. :)

      Delete
  5. Yummy!
    I made one for Easter that was the same kid of poke cake only white cake with strawberry jello and cool whip for icing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! Now I remember I have a mix pack in my pantry. I'm going to make now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
It will make me happy if you leave a comment. 😊

Roasted Italian Sausage and Vegetables

One Pan Roasted Sausage and Vegetables 1 Pound Italian sausage, cut in 1 inch slices 2 Potatoes, cut in 1 inch cubes 3 Bell peppers, cut in ...